Zinnia Tall Mixed Color – Desi Flower Seeds
Zinnia is a genus of plants of the sunflower tribe within the daisy family. They are native to scrub and dry grassland in an area stretching from the Southwestern United States to South America, with a center of diversity in Mexico.
- Try not to seed until the point that the last ice has passed.
- Picking an area that gets full sun is fundamental. Zinnias can stand a base daytime temperature of 60 degrees F, and a scope of 74 to 84 degrees F is favored.
- Zinnias are versatile, yet the perfect soil is decent and prolific, humus-rich, and very much depleted. Soil pH ought to be somewhere in the range of 5.5 and 7.5. On the off chance that dirt is revised with compost, the blooms will develop all the more rapidly. Take in more about soil revisions and getting ready soil for planting.
- Sow zinnia seeds just ¼-inch down.
- Space plants 4 to 24 inches separated, contingent upon assortment. (Numerous normal assortments are planted 6 inches separated inside the line and 2 feet in the middle of lines.) See back of seed bundle for assortment particular guidance.
- You’ll see zinnia seedlings in just 4 to 7 days for generally assortments.
- At the point when seedlings achieve three inches tall, thin them with the goal that they’re 6 to 18 inches separated to amplify air flow.
- Sow in progression for a more extended blossoming show.
- Deadhead zinnia blooms to drag out blossoming.
- Keep up direct soil dampness and prepare delicately.
- Zinnias are annuals and will kick the bucket with the principal ice.
- Bacterial and parasitic spots, fine buildup, and bacterial shrink may influence zinnias. Limit wetting of foliage to stay away from ailment.
- Caterpillars, mealybugs, and arachnid bugs additionally cause issues. Abstain from showering and endure some leaf harm except if the circumstance is uncontrolled.
- Fortunately, zinnias are deer-safe, so they may help shield adjacent blossoms from being eaten.
- Zinnias by and large take 60 to 70 days from seed to bloom (however it relies upon conditions).