Morning Glory is the basic name for more than 1,000 types of blossoming plants in the family Convolvulaceae, whose present scientific classification and systematics are in motion.
How to plant
- Grow annuals in a sunny, sheltered site. They need a lot of sun.
- Plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil.
- Choose a site that is sheltered from cold or drying winds.
- Sow Morning Glory seeds early in the season once the ground has warmed to 64°F.
- File the seeds just long enough to break the coat and soak them for 24 hours before planting them. (They look like little worms.)
- Cover lightly with ¼-inch of soil. Space about 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly.
- Pests: Aphids, leaf miner, spider mites, caterpillar (leaf cutter)
- Disease/Fungus: Rust, fungal leaf spots, and Fusarium Wilt
- Critters: Deer can be a nuisance.
no rating based on votes
Available in Stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.