The most famous garden vegetable yield, tomato desi arrive in an extensive variety of sizes, shapes and hues. Pick determinate assortments for early gather or cool conditions. Conservative assortments are likewise great decisions for compartments and planting in bloom beds. Tomatoes are a staggeringly adaptable nourishment. They are regularly considered as a vegetable, however in a perfect world they are a citrus organic product. They are a rich wellspring of Vitamin C and help in expanding your resistance. Not only this, tomatoes additionally give a few different vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus and copper, which are all essential for good wellbeing. Best of all, they can be eaten either crude, in servings of mixed greens, sandwiches or in vegetables.
How to plant
- Water liberally for the initial couple of days.
- Water well all through developing season, around 2 inches for every week amid the mid year. Continue watering steady!
- Mulch five weeks in the wake of transplanting to hold dampness.
- To help tomatoes through times of dry season, locate some level shakes and place one by each plant. The stones pull up water from under the ground and shield it from dissipating into the climate.
- Treat two weeks preceding first picking and again two weeks after first picking.
- In the case of utilizing stakes, prune plants by squeezing off suckers so just two or three stems are developing for every stake.
- Practice edit revolution from year to year to avert illnesses that may have over wintered.
- Leaf Miner
- White fly
- Gram Pod borer
- Powdery Mildew
- Wilt and Damping off
- Early Blight
- Fruit Rot