Papaya plants can be male, female, or promiscuous. Papaya is an enduring plant. Seldom, the seeds neglect to develop in light of the fact that seed feasibility is totally lost in around 50 days. The seed rate is 250 to 300 gm/hectare. It comes to organic product in multi year. A tree can deliver 25 to 40 organic products measuring 30 to 60 kg in the initial 20 months.
Pure seeds : Min. 98%
Other Crop seed : Max. 10 per kg
Inert Matter : Max. 2%
Physical Purity : Min 98%
Moisture : Max. 7%
How to plant
It is anything but difficult to develop the conventional papaya tree from seed.
- Wash the seeds from a ready papaya.
- Press the seeds from the jam pack that covers each seed. The seeds will just develop in the event that you expel the sack.
- Dry them in a shady place.
- Store in a firmly shut holder and keep them until December.
- Plant the seeds in December. Put 5 seeds to a gap. Try not to put any fertilizer or excrement into the openings.
- Keep the little plants damp.
- You can just tell which trees are female and which are male when the trees begin to blossom. Along these lines, you ought to dependably have in excess of one tree for each gap, since then you can choose the female trees.
- False spider mite.
- Yellow peach moth.
- Queensland fruit fly.
- Two-spotted mite.
- Oriental scale.
- Fruit-spotting bug.
- Fruit-piercing moth.
- Spiralling whitefly
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.